I will do b2b lead generation and find targeted contact list.

Just Click To Image Go To Fiverr Marketplace


 

Welcome To b2b Lead Generation Services 


Are you looking for an active and professional lead generation expert for your business email campaign? you're in the right place.


I will do the research and collect B2B and B2C Lead list for your business email campaign. from almost any industry & targeted location, and refind them based on your provided fresh and active leads. I here to help you and develop your target.


What Details Can I Provide You?

I, ll provide the details in google sheet/ excel/ CSV format:

  1. Title
  2. First Name
  3. Last Name
  4. Website URL
  5. Full Address
  6. Company Name
  7. Contact Name
  8. Phone Number
  9. Linkedin URL
  10. Direct Business Email


How I Generate Targeted Leads?


  • Google Advance Search
  • Web Research
  • B2b & b2c Lead Generation
  • Zoom Info
  • LinkedIn Sales Navigator
  • Hunter io
  • Get prospect Email Finder
  • Sales QL
  • Email List Building
  • Email Research ( Personal & Corporate )


What Tool I,m Using For Email Verification?


  1. Never Bounce
  2. Nymeria
  3. Mail Tester


Why Me?


  • Valid Email and Active Leads
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfied With Unlimited Revision
  • Accurate contact list
  • find email list

If you need more data, please let me know. please message me before place your order.


N.B: Exclusively On Fiverr

Comments